Monday, August 10, 2009

mandy's wedding day~



i looks stupid with tat hair band..><'''

all white lik angel~

wish both of u happily ever after~~^^
mandy's wedding hav been conducted on 19-07-2009~ it's a tired day 2 me..every1 of us hv 2 reached mandy's house at 7.00am...n i was goin 2 clubbing ytd nite..i went home abt 5.30am...removed my makeup..shower..dry up my hair..n put on my make up agn..i jz went 2 her house without slpping..my mind was empty n feel damn slppy...it's reli suffer ><"" but im reli happie 2 saw my fren gt married..n thr was a little angle in her stomach...feel excited 2 waiting da little angle born~all da guys were drunk at wedding dinner..wat i can said is hugo's bro was a good drinker!! can beat all of them..im happie cz i met many of my old frens n v took a lot of pics..it was a crazy nite 4 me...all of us were go 2 stage n sang a song 4 mandy n hugo..suddenly an uncle came up n asked all of us dance wif him..feel so embrassed..
all of us went 2 sing k aft da wedding dinner...v celebrated eng han n jia jia's b'day..felt tired n crazy 2 chill out wif them..anyway dis it was a happie day n sweet memory 4 me...

No comments:

Post a Comment