Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happi Monday~10.08.09

i edit it..love dis..cute~
v took pic wit guerlain's products~


v show up our heart~

my da bao n lao po

v act lik otopus >o<


lao po,chloe,xiao bao,da bao n me

my leng leng lao po

family photo~so sweeet

otopus agn~
v were having a great time~

lao po hv been spoil her image wit dis pose but they look cute ^o^


i promise my lao po n da bao 2 find them on monday..lao po work at guerlain ,da bao work at kose n xiao bao work at elizabeth..i cant slp ytd nite..very excited..n miss them..i asked my dear dear woke me up at 11am....but i slp bek..aftat he woke me up agn at 12pm..den i jz wokeup..=p i ban leng leng den went 2 pavilion..i knw they havent ate anything so i bought sushi 4 them...v were so so happi whn v saw each others..v jz tok tok tok...laugh laugh laugh...n v oso took a lot pics..n v went 2 lounge 75 to having our lunch..jz lik b4 they work at stila n i work at inuovi..i bought a bag worth RM120 frm charles n keith..love it~hehe~


No comments:

Post a Comment